Privacy Statement Content Nation
Responsible for data processingSascha Nitsch Unternehmensberatung GmbH
60318 Frankfurt am Main
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('the data subject'); a natural person is regarded as identifiable, which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, the expression of the physical , physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
"Processing" means any process performed, with or without the aid of automated processes, or any such process associated with personal data, such as collecting, collecting, organizing, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, reading out, querying Use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or other form of provision, matching or linking, restriction, erasure or destruction.
"Restriction of processing" is the marking of personal data stored with the aim of limiting its future processing.
"Profiling" means any kind of automated processing of personal data which involves the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person in particular aspects relating to work performance, economic situation, health, to analyze or predict personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or change of location of this natural person.
"Pseudonymisation" means the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be assigned to a specific data subject without additional information being provided, provided that such additional information is kept separate and subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data Data should not be assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person.
"File system" means any structured collection of personal data accessible by specific criteria, whether that collection is centralized, decentralized or organized according to functional or geographical considerations;
"Controller" means the natural or legal person, public authority, body or body which, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of the Member States, the controller or the specific criteria for his appointment may be provided for under Union or national law.
"Processor" means a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
"Recipient" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to which personal data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities that may receive personal data under Union or national law in connection with a particular mission are not considered to be recipients; the processing of these data by the said authorities shall be in accordance with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing.
"Third party" means a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorized under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor to process the personal data.
"Consent" means the expression of the individual's will voluntarily in a particular case, in an informed and unambiguous manner, in the form of a statement or other unambiguous confirmatory act that indicates to the person concerned that he is involved in the processing of personal information concerning him or her Data agrees.
processing operationsWe collect and process the following personal information about you:
- contact and address information,
- login information
- Content of the messages you send and receive,
- Content distributed by you through our platform,
- online identifiers (e.g., your IP address, browser type and browser version, the related operating system, the referrer URL, the file name, the access status, the amount of data transferred, the date and time of the server request).
Purposes of data processingWe process your data for the following purposes:
- to operate their user account on our website,
- to send the e-mail newsletter and notifications of new messages and content, if you have signed up for it,
- for quality assurance,
- for our statistics and
- for our payment service provider Mangopay
- Profile creation of visitors
- Disclosure of data to other third parties like advertisers
Legal basis for data processingThe processing of your data happens on the following legal bases:
- Your consent under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR,
- to carry out a contract with you under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR,
- for the fulfillment of legal obligations under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) GDPR or
- for a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
- the improvement of our offer,
- protection from abuse and
- the guidance of our statistics.
Data SourcesWe receive the data from you (including the equipment you use). Should we not get the personal data directly from you, we also tell you from which source the personal data originate and if they come from publicly available sources.
Transmission / data receiverWhen processing your data, we work with the following service providers who have access to your data:
- our payment provider MANGOPAY. S.A, 59 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxemburg
- our hosting provider Hetzner Online GmbH, Industriestr. 25, 91710 Gunzenhausen
Duration of processingWe store your personal data only as long as it is necessary for the achievement of the processing purpose or is subject to the storage of a legal retention period.
We store your data,
- if you have consented to the processing at most until you revoke your consent,
- if we need the data to execute a contract at most as long as the contract is with you or legal retention periods are in effect,
- if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest at most as long as your interest in deletion or anonymization does not prevail.
Your rightsYou have the right - sometimes under certain conditions - to
- request information about the processing of your data free of charge as well as the receipt of a copy of your personal data. You can inform u.a. ask about the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data being processed, the recipients of the data (if disclosed), the duration of the storage, or the criteria for determining the duration;
- Correct your data. If your personal data is incomplete, you have the right to complete the data, taking into account the processing purposes;
- Delete or block your data. Reasons for the existence of a cancellation / blocking claim can i.a. be the revocation of consent on which the processing is based the data subject objects to the processing and the personal data has been improperly processed;
- to restrict the processing;
- to object to the processing of your data;
- to revoke your consent to the processing of your data for the future and
- to complain to the competent authority about inadmissible data processing.
More information about privacy
ContactThe contact page on our website shows the way to get in contact.
E-mail newsletterIf you sign up for our newsletter, we will use the data required or separately provided by you to regularly send you our e-mail newsletter.
The deregistration from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by a message to the contact option described above or via the designated unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
Data securityWe have taken extensive technical and organizational measures to protect your information against possible risks, such as unauthorized access or access, unauthorized access, modification or dissemination, as well as against loss, destruction or misuse.
In order to protect your personal data from unauthorized third-party access during transmission, we secure the data transmissions using TLS encryption if necessary. It is a standardized encryption method for online services, especially for the Web.
LogfileEvery time you access our Internet pages, usage data is transmitted through the respective Internet browser and stored in log files, the so-called server log files. The data records stored in this case contain the following data: domain from which the user accesses the website, date and time of retrieval IP address of the accessing computer, Website(s) visited by the user in the context of the offer, amount of data transferred, browser type and version, operating system used, message whether the retrieval was successful.
These logfile records are evaluated anonymously to improve the offering and make it more user-friendly, to find and fix bugs, and to control server load.
The following types of cookies are distinguished:
- First-party cookies: First-party cookies are transferred from the currently visited platform.
- Third-Party Cookies: Third-party cookies are cookies that are transmitted by a provider other than the platform visited by the user. If one user calls a platform and another unit transmits a cookie through that platform, it is a third-party cookie.
- Essential Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary to navigate the platform and use its features, such as: B. access to secure areas of the platform can use. Without these, certain services can not be provided, such as: For example, display content customized for your computer or device.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Platform, such as: For example, which pages are called most frequently and whether they receive error messages from web pages. However, these cookies do not collect information about the identity of the visitor. All information collected by these cookies is summarized and therefore anonymous. They are only used to optimize the platform.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the platform to store decisions you make (such as language settings and your region) and provide you more personalized features. They can also be used to save your preferences regarding the text size, font, and other customizable parts of the site. They can be used to provide services you request, such as: Viewing a video or commenting within a blog. The information the cookie collect can be anonymized. Your surfing activities can not be tracked on other platforms.