Use Case: Podcaster
You are a podcaster, produce your podcast and publish on streaming platforms like Itunes or Spotify?
Then you probably know the problems:
- Low request numbers, are you happy if your podcasts are heard a few hundred times?
- The ridiculous advertising revenue that your marketer brings you?
- Followed by the annoying consent and cookie dialog boxes that got you into advertising, not to forget the huge data privacy documents?
ContentNation.net can be your solution
- Use Content Nation to get additional revenue with financial support from your fans.
- Content Nation allows you to publish articles for free, e.g. with further background information that you already accrued during your research.
- Pictures and links to your podcasts (with streaming providers) in the article are of course allowed.
- A once recorded jingle is quickly inserted via copy / paste. "Support us on ContentNation.net/yourProfilName" and it's done.
- Increase your reach and podcast views with additional text content that will point to your podcasts.
- Collecting money with Content Nation is simple and transparent. All withdrawals are subject to a 7% CN fee, all inclusive.
- No advertising on the Content Nation website.
- No tracking of visitors to the site.
- No annoying cookies or consent boxes.
- Good visibility in search engines.
- No paywalls, all content can be viewed by everyone.
- Contacting your fans via internal messaging.
- Use Content Nation to help your content be found.